09/12/2012

This first encounter.



Hi everyone! 
Or maybe it's a little strange to say "everyone" because this is my fist post and no one will actually read this. Today i started a blog because.. i just had to. I've been posting on tumblr for a while now and i thought it was a good idea to start something more personal. A blog. 
Well, my name is Eva and i live in a little village near Amsterdam (Holland). I am 16 years old and i have big plans/dreams for my future. 
The photo's, (and maybe movies) i'll be posting are especially about my passion for fashion and photography.

I hope you'll like it!

ps.
I also started an account on Bloglovin!
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4370391/?claim=swv6b6jtf82



1 comment:

  1. welcome to blogger word ,
    i like ur style much so i follow ur blog 2.

    look forward to see ur new post

    xoxo


    erm

    ReplyDelete